Having irregularly placed or crooked teeth can be quite a concern for many. It not only compromises your smile and looks but also makes a huge dent in your self-confidence.
It can lead to other issues related to chewing, speech, and muscle pain as well. The good news is that there are definitive treatments for irregular teeth and Invisalign is one of them.
What is Invisalign?
Whenever someone speaks about orthodontic treatment, the first thing that comes to mind is the metal braces and wires that are stuck on the teeth which causes a lot of pain.
Invisalign is an orthodontic device that actually breaks this stereotype. It is a type of clear, plastic aligner trays that can be worn on the teeth and helps to correct certain malalignments like crowding, rotated teeth, etc.
They can be easily worn and removed by you and thus do not pose any threats to your oral hygiene while correcting any discrepancy.
How much does Invisalign cost?
The cost of Invisalign generally ranges from $3000 to $5000 and this depends on the number of clear aligner trays that are needed to set the crooked teeth right. The cost is on the higher side and it is due to this reason that the alternatives to Invisalign have gained a lot of popularity as well. You can check their detailed pricing on the official website.
Best Invisalign Alternatives- Cheap & Best
Since the exorbitant price of Invisalign is a concern for many people, they do not opt for it. However, there are other clear aligners as well that can act as an alternative to Invisalign and have similar functions at an affordable rate. The best ones among them must be looked into in detail.
1. byte Aligners
If having straight teeth and a beautiful smile is your main agenda, one aligner that you can blindly trust is Byte Aligner. Backed by the best orthodontist in the country, they have revolutionized how this type of treatment is done from the comforts of the home.
You even have the choice of getting the aligner that will be most convenient for you. For example, you can opt for a whole-day aligner that has to be worn for 22 hours for maximum functionality.
Else you can even go for the night-aligner that you have to wear for 10-11 hours at night while you are sleeping. The smile that you will get from Byte Aligner will definitely last you for a lifetime.
- Get the best-personalized treatment from licensed orthodontists who are experts in this field.
- Remote monitoring is done continuously and assistance is available all the time.
- The treatment time is relatively less when compared to other aligners
- Retainers are included in the package of clear aligners for free.
- The result obtained from it will last forever.
>> Read Review
2. Candid Co
If there is a clear aligner company that has already moved forward in the future in providing orthodontic treatment, it is Candid Co.
Getting aligners could not be simpler than the process employed by them. All you have to do is take a self-impression at home and send it back.
Orthodontists with more than 20 years of experience will look into it and devise the best treatment plan for you. Remote monitoring is also done every 10 days using a scanner and your phone.
The dentist tracks your progress regularly to certify that the devised treatment works out well. The whole package gets delivered to your home and it does not burn a hole in your pocket as well.
- Get the best treatment from an expert orthodontist without having to step inside a dental clinic once.
- Get the aligners from the comforts of your home.
- Remote monitoring is done every 10 days and the case is reviewed for progress.
- Moderately priced which makes it one of the best alternatives to Invisalign.
- Results become visible within 3-4 months of use.
>> Read Review
3. Smile Direct Club
If someone told you that you get a new and pretty smile at a mere $3 per day, it would be really hard to believe. However, clear aligners by Smile Direct Club makes it a reality.
Get the safest type of orthodontic treatment from your home itself and get guaranteed results within 4-6 months itself. You even have the option of going for all-day aligners or night aligners according to your convenience.
It is dispensed as a group of aligners that need to be worn and removed in a sequence. Each of the aligners causes a certain type of tooth movement with the ultimate goal of setting irregular teeth right.
The aligners even get shipped to you at no additional cost. The team planning the treatment includes a group of expert orthodontists who review your case regularly and ensure that you get the smile of your desire in the shortest possible time.
- Acts as an alternative to Invisalign at a very minimal price. Therefore, it is affordable for everyone.
- It is covered under most of the insurance plans of reputed organizations.
- Get best results within 4-6 months of starting treatment with clear aligners.
- Choose between the options of different types of clear aligners based on your convenience and ease of use.
- Get the best smile possible at only $3 per day.
>> Read Review
4. Aligner Co
If you are wondering whether clear aligners are the best option for you as far as orthodontic treatment is concerned, Aligner Co can rest that doubt to peace.
They are one of the best teeth aligners that are available these days which makes it one of the most potent alternatives to Invisalign. The number of people who have used this product and benefitted largely from it is enough testimony of its credibility and utility.
The treatment duration varies from case to case but prominent results are seen within 6 months. It comes in sets of aligners based on the amount of correction that needs to be done and each aligner needs to be changed every 2 weeks. It is easy to wear and remove which makes it the perfect clear aligner for you.
- You can get the retainers just by placing an order through the online portal.
- Specialized in Night-Only aligners which have to be worn only during sleep.
- Get results at a faster rate when compared to other clear aligners.
- Cost-effective. Get the aligners at a very affordable price.
- You can maintain oral hygiene easily.
5. SnapCorrect Aligner
Snapcorrect Aligners is another alternative to Invisalign which has gathered quite a foothold in the market of clear aligners.
Its increasing popularity can be mainly attributed to the fact that the aligners are the clearest among all and it becomes almost invisible when worn on the teeth.
Therefore, even if you have an event or an important meeting to attend, you can continue wearing it without any problem.
The state-of-the-art technology also ensures that a snug fit is achieved so that you do not have to bother about having an orthodontic device in your mouth.
- Get your Snapcorrect Aligner delivered to your home.
- Risk-free initiation even after taking the impression. If clear aligner treatment is not indicated for you then there is a provision of a complete refund.
- Almost invisible aligners that you can wear for a long time.
- The aligners have a tight and amazing fit.
- You even have the option of monthly payments which makes it easy on the pocket.
>> Read Review
These are the best and cheap alternatives to Invisalign in the market right now. If you are looking for orthodontic treatment using clear aligners and do not think Invisalign is feasible enough, you can definitely choose among them for the best results.