Do you wear teeth braces? Find it difficult to clean your mouth? You need to choose the right water flosser for braces.
It cleans your mouth without hurting your gums and gives a fresh breath. But, finding the best water flosser for braces is not an easy task. (requires deep research and time).
If you don’t clean your mouth properly – the food particles remain between your teeth and braces. It promotes bacterial growth and causes bad breath – also called halitosis.
Water flossers remove the plaques accumulated near braces and prevent major dental problems. The water flossers use pressurized water to remove any food particles stuck between your teeth.
Best Water Flossers For Braces
One who wears braces experiences more bad breath than a normal person. Because it’s not possible to clean the entire teeth with a toothbrush, hence it promotes bacterial growth.
In that case- you must floss your teeth with a feature-rich water flosser. Here are some of the best water flossers for braces–
- Waterpik WP-660 Water Flosser – (Best Overall)
- Waterpik WP-560 Water Flosser – (Best Cordless)
- Waterpik WP-663 Water Flosser
- Philips Sonicare Airfloss Ultra – (Best Triple Bursts)
- Panasonic Cordless Dental Water Flosser
1. Waterpik WP-660 Water Flosser– Best For Sensitive Teeth
Waterpik WP-660 is the best water flosser that gives the best cleaning and freshness. It comes with a ten pressure settings option with seven additional tips.
Only a few products got approval from American Dentists Association (ADA). And the Waterpik Flossers is one of them which has got approval from the American Dentists Association.
This model from Waterpik comes with a large 600ml water tank that gives 90-seconds runtime. This quantity of water is more than enough to clean all the food leftovers in your mouth.
Also, it features pulse-modulation technology that ensures 99.9% plaque removal from all the corners. Its dual-flossing tool is another impressive invention that uses pulsation and water pressure to remove stubborn plaque.
- The best water flosser for braces and sensitive teeth.
- It has 10 pressure settings.
- It comes with 7 flosser tips.
- Seal of ADA-acceptance.
- It has larger tank size that continuously run for 90 seconds.
2. Waterpik WP-560 Water Flosser– Best Cordless
I’m happy to keep another water flosser from Waterpik in the second position. This model is best in terms of portability. If you’re looking for the best cordless water flosser, I confidently suggest this product.
The Waterpik WP-560 has a 4-hours rapid charging system. It’s suitable to carry along while traveling. If you care to protect your teeth and gums on vacation, you can keep it along.
It removes 99.9% plaque from the gums area and provides 50% better health than string floss. This model has 4-tips and 3 pressure settings that ensure better mouth freshness on holiday.
The flossing tips can be 360-degree rotated and ensure complete cleaning of all the areas. If you’re searching for a cordless model, you must consider this a priority.
- Best cordless water flosser.
- It removes up to 99.9% plaques.
- It has 3 pressure setting.
- Rapid magnetic charging conncets magnetically and charge in 4 hours.
- It comes with 2-years of warranty.
3. Waterpik WP-663 Water Flosser
What! Another product from Waterpik? You might have this thought, right? So, let me clear one thing: only two water flosser brands got ADA acceptance. The one is- Waterpik water flosser, and another is Philips Sonicare Airfloss.
I personally experienced that- Waterpik water flossers are more effective and durable. This model comes with pulse-modulation technology and a hydro-pulse massage mode that ensures effective plaque removal and complete gum care.
With 90-seconds of runtime, this flosser ensures 99.9% plaque removal from teeth, braces, and gum lines. The look is also attractive.
- It has 10 pressure settings from 10 PSI to 100 PSI.
- It comes with 7 flosser tips.
- Adorable design.
- This product is got approved by American Dental Association (ADA).
- The tip can be rotated 360-degree to cover all the areas.
4. Philips Sonicare Airfloss Ultra
Philips Sonicare Airfloss Ultra is the second brand that got the ADA acceptance certificate. It’s another good flosser for braces that clean stubborn plaques from gum lines and braces.
The airflows ultra comes with three pressure settings. This device is safe and gentle for implants, veneers, and orthodontics.
This model is quite easy to use. The product weighs 498 grams only. If you’re thinking of buying a flosser that can be carried while touring, this one would be a decent choice.
- Philips is global brand, it provide services all-around the world.
- It has got seal of ADA-acceptance.
- Triple burst technology cleans all the teeth effectively.
- It runs for 60 seconds and cleans gum line.
- Regular use of water flosser will help to get rid of bad breath.
5. Panasonic Cordless Water Flosser– Best Portable
Panasonic is not so far in providing quality dental instruments. This model from Panasonic is one of the best choices for many users. This will be the best choice if you need the best cordless water flosser in the budget-friendly range.
When it comes to portability, I would say- this is the best. It can be easily fitted in any corner of your bag. It has a collapsible design that can reduce half to the actual height. It’s a convenient way to maintain good oral health anytime, anywhere.
- It comes with pulsing water jet that remove all food debris from the teeth.
- It has 2 speed pulse setting.
- It’s highly portable.
- It has collapsible design.
Only toothbrushes are not enough to clean plaques. For that, water flossers are best, and it removes 99.9% of plaques between the teeth and gum lines. In the case of braces, it’s advisable to get those water flossers that come with a multi-pressure setting option.
Those flossers with multi-pressure settings options are best for braces and sensitive teeth. It provides complete freshness without hurting gums.
The Waterpik WP-660 Water Flosser comes with ten pressure settings and many features. Hence, it’s the best water flosser for sensitive teeth and braces. Waterpik WP-560 is a wise choice if you need a cordless flosser.